The price is for a pair of stickers, supplied with application tape for easy installation. (We don’t supply FREE stickers if you have problems installing them yourself)
Design your own boat registration sticker.
You must display registration numbers so they can be read from 30m away and in a contrasting colour to the hull of the boat. The size of the registration numbers depends on the type of boat:
- Boats capable of planing—at least 150mm high on both sides.
- Boats not capable of planing—at least 75mm high on both sides or the stern.
- PWCs— must be at least 100mm high and on both sides.
Using the designer.
Select which vessel you would like the stickers for.
- Click on the ABC123 then the edit text button and type in your registration number.
- Using the paint icon you can change the colour of the text.
- You can change the font style but remember it must be readable from 30m away.
- Select if you would like us to install the stickers for you.
- Click add to cart then check out and pay.
- NOTE the registration stickers will be made to the correct height for your vessel.
- Confirm that all the information is correct after you have checked as changes will incur an extra fee.